Welcome visitor you can login or create an account.
Your shopping cart is empty!
*The magnetic flux from NFC tag or reader/writer will induce eddy current on metal surface and generate a reverse magnetic field to offset the magnetic flux to cancel the communication.
Genuine NXP NTAG203 chip
- The NTAG203 is a NFC Forum Type 2 chip that is re-writable (re-programmable) & can also be locked (write protected).
- It has 144 usable bytes, which is sufficient for almost all types of NFC actions.
- It has unique 7 byte unique serial number.
- The tag is 26mm square with high quality adhesive on back & white paper face.
- The tag can easily be read from a distance upto 6 cm.
- Works with All NFC enabled phones, tablets & reader devices.
* Your Name:
* Enter the code in the box below:
* Your Review:
Yuvera Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore